Wealthy Affiliate

• 26

Wealthy Affiliate

Category : Wealthy Affiliate

wealthy_affiliate_going_up

Wealthy Affiliate – Not A Scam –

Wealthy Affiliate is a Community.

Name: Wealthy Affiliate (WA)
Website: www.wealthyaffiliate.com
Price: Free or Premium $49.00/mth
Owners: Kyle and Carson
Overall Rank: 95 out of 100 points

The Product

Wealthy Affiliate IS a REAL opportunity. I was researching a fairly new Internet Marketing product and ran across a review of the product explaining it as a scam. I’m not new to Internet Marketing and Affiliate Marketing so, when I read the blog post, a light bulb lightbulb turned on for me. The light bulb was simple. The product I was researching “claimed” to do all the email content and everything else for your website. I think it even suggested that the company would also build your list for you. The Light bulb was “scam alert” for sure. I have paid for many different Internet Marketing (IM) products for about 7 years now. I have been a member of an IM Forum for all those years as well. I will be reviewing some of these products on this site. If I had found WA earlier, I could have saved myself a lot of money and a lot of time. This is the first time I have found all the training in one place. Although I was a member of the other IM Forum (still am as matter of fact). I found that I just kept getting caught up in the next “new” thing and quite often the product was lacking significantly. WA protects members by not allowing any SPAM. It is not a place to sell your wares, it is a community to be supportive in allowing people to grow, learn, and find out about all things having to do with websites and how to market for a variety of niches. I did my research on it too, I also figured for free, what did I have to lose to give it a test drive. Nothing, Absolutely Nothing.

I believe in Full Disclosure as you will see throughout this site. I am a “Wealthy Affiliate” Affiliate. I am a Premium member. I started out for Free and once I started through the training and getting involved with the WA Community straight away. I went Premium quickly. If you would like to look at my WA Profile Please click on the image below.

wealthy-affiliate-profile This profile is mainly my “corporate” experience profile.

You came here for a review about Wealthy Affiliate, right?

Wealthy Affiliate

Learn to Earn with your very own Legitimate Telecommute Opportunity! Get Started For Free Today.

Wealthy Affiliate
Questions?
If you have any questions about this opportunity, I would encourage you to join Wealthy Affiliate and contact me directly here. Remember it doesn’t cost you anything and you will be able to get answers to any questions you have. I will be there to get you started.

I will be there for you through the whole process. You won’t be alone!

26 Comments

Clifford R Cunningham

January 10, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Thank you for all of your help. I am honored and appreciate this more than you know. GOD BLESS YOU!

drsusie

January 14, 2015 at 1:44 am

You are most welcome. Anything I can do to help!

Riaz

January 2, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Very inspiring story Dr Susie!
You expressed exactly what was in my mind. Those splash pages and the never-ending upsells which tell you to spend more in order to earn more are all scam tactics by scam gurus. Wealthy Affiliate is indeed a great program for learning, how I wished I had come across that 4 years ago when I just started! Wouldn’t have wasted so much time and money on nothing, and certainly would have achieved success earlier!
Thanks for sharing your story with us, hope you have a very Happy New Year!

drsusie

January 2, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Thank you so much for your support. I hope you have a very Happy New Year as well. Your comment here is in and of itself a testament to what a wonderful Wealthy Affiliate community is!

Dan

December 9, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Great article, this read will surely save alot of people time and money. Thanks for the info, it’s much appreciated.

drsusie

December 9, 2014 at 8:08 pm

My hope is to show that there are legitimate ways to make money online. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Munerlynmi

November 8, 2014 at 6:09 pm

Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

Dr Susie

November 16, 2014 at 11:56 pm

Thank you so much!

Darrell Dickinson

November 4, 2014 at 10:05 pm

Hey drsusie. Your home page is like walking down memory lane. I have gone thru the same thing. Experience is the best teacher. Wealthy Affiliate helps us out also.

Dr Susie

November 16, 2014 at 11:58 pm

Yes, it is like memory lane for me too. I wrote tonight about how without having gone through that I wouldn’t know what I have with Wealthy Affiliate

Neil

October 13, 2014 at 6:56 pm

Hi DrSusie 🙂

Thanks very much for sharing your story and I’m sure many people can relate to what you say, even me! I’ve tried every way top make money online possible and even fell in to the SCAM trap which I’m not too proud of.

It’s experiences like these though that help people to get back up stronger each time and finally find what they are looking for. Wealthy Affiliate is THE platform that everyone is searching for to help make their goals and dreams become a reality.

Neil

drsusie

October 14, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Neil,

Thank you for leaving this comment. Yes it is a bit embarrassing admitting everything, the way I look at it though is that all that time, energy, and effort brought me eventually to Wealthy Affiliate.

money making ideas

October 12, 2014 at 6:55 pm

As well as making sure your web copy reads well to promote your products and services, you need to include your chosen keyword
phrase in each page in the following way;. You will never make a
dime using a system that claims overnight success.
The days of just putting together any old site and
making money are over.

drsusie

October 14, 2014 at 1:34 pm

I appreciate your posting about chosen keywords. I have done keyword research but I wanted to write for my readers first and foremost. Keywords are next to add in.

Phil L

October 9, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Susie, If you’ve spent even one day looking for an online business, you can relate to your story. It’s nice to know there is something different, that they’re not all the same. That if you’re willing to make the effort you can build a business, with the right help.

All the best.
Phil

drsusie

October 9, 2014 at 11:37 pm

Phil,

You are so right. Thanks for the comment.

Stephen & Jennifer

October 8, 2014 at 9:23 pm

We are also members of WA and are very impressed with your website. We are premium members going through the wealth of training and have set up 2 websites so far.

Great job.

Stephen & Jennifer.

drsusie

October 8, 2014 at 11:09 pm

Thanks Stephen & Jennifer

October 8, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Thank you for another fantastic article. Where else could anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal
way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for
such info.

drsusie

October 9, 2014 at 7:01 pm

I really appreciate your support and feel free to use anything here for your presentation next week. Please also let me know how it goes.

Boffy

October 8, 2014 at 4:28 am

I was already earning money online, not a lot admittedly, but that experience showed me it is possible to earn while I’m sleeping. Now all I had to do was scale it up, which is when I found Wealthy Affiliates.

Wealthy Affiliates enabled me the accountability to keep me focused, along with the tutorials to assist with my questions and a community to bond with. I took the plunge and went premium within 5 days and have never regretted the decision. I’m now on my second website and plan to use all the experience I already have, along with the new tips from WA to scale up my earnings.

drsusie

October 8, 2014 at 11:08 pm

Boffy, Thanks. You have been an awesome support for me since I joined WA.

Magdalena

October 7, 2014 at 8:05 pm

Susie,
I’m very thankful for the community environment at Wealthy Affiliate which led to our introduction!

There are not many places within the Internet Marketing industry where people truly want to help and mentor other people. In fact, WA is the ONLY community where I have found this to be true.

I was really feeling overwhelmed and was quite “stuck” before we talked. Your words of encouragement have helped me to move from being overwhelmed to being excited about moving forward to make my dreams and goals a reality.

So, thank you again for your insight, and for your willingness to reach out and help others on the journey to fulfillment and success. I wish you all the best!
Magdalena

drsusie

October 7, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Thank you and I am glad I could help. Please keep me posted on how things are going for you. We are all in this together.

Shawn

October 7, 2014 at 5:53 pm

I am glad you found WA and are sharing this opportunity with others.
I too went though a bunch of scams before I finally found what i was looking for.
Nice website and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Shawn>>

drsusie

October 7, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Thanks Shawn,

I also want to thank you for being such an awesome support in chat and via PM. I joined WA because of people like you helping other people. I only hope I can carry on the tradition created at WA.